Barry M Gelly Nail Paint review

By | 21:32 Leave a Comment
Barry M are well known for their Nail Paints, but in 2012 they released their Gelly edition, promising a hi-shine finish and long-lasting pigmented colour. I have tried many 'high-end' nail polish brands, from Nails Inc to Orly and I must say, this nail polish beats them all. I work in a hairdressers as a Saturday girl and I find that when I finish work, most of my nail polish has come off due to all the jobs my nails have to endure. I applied the nail polish on Thursday (a base coat, one coat of the Blueberry polish and No7 top coat) and it is still looking shiny and chip-free, even after an 8-hour shift yesterday. I purchased the Blueberry, Prickly Pear and Watermelon shades after I saw one of my favourite beauty vloggers rave about them, and as they were on 3 for 2 at £9 altogether, I thought it was worth a try and at £3 each they were a fraction of the price of what I would normally pay. I have received so many complements with people thinking I had a Shellac manicure, including the nail technician at work! Amazing product and I intend on buying all the colours!

                          


I love these polishes so much that I bought 13 of the colours - Lychee (cream/grey), Papaya (salmon pink), Satsuma (bright orange), Blood Orange (bright red), Pomegranate (raspberry pink), Grapefruit (bright pink), Dragonfruit (pale pink), Prickly Pear (lilac), Blueberry (pale blue), Greenberry (mint green), Watermelon (dark green), Blackberry (dark blue), Plum (dark purple).



Barry M Gelly nail paints are available on the Barry M website or at Boots for £3.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment